Most of these kitchen cabinets are made of solid wood and have standard features to look for. For instance, white kitchen cabinets are a classic, but captivating color choice. These white cabinets are sturdy and stylish enough to last for years to come. Also, they are perfect to be paired with bold and bright colors.
In addition, white kitchen cabinets come with ¾-thick solid wood doors with 6 adjustable door hinges. Full-extension pull-outs and white dovetail drawers are best to last for years to come. Plus, the plywood boxes come within a good range of storage space and metal brackets as well. These contemporary white cabinets are an easy sweep.
Castle grey kitchen cabinets are one of the best in the grey family. This one is solely contemporary that can add warmth and modesty to your current kitchen design. In addition, castle grey can come in glazed and painted finish with durability and style altogether. With adjustable door hinges, this European craft is best for modern kitchen setups.
Moreover, these cabinets come in 5/8″ solid wood structure on all four sides; dovetail joints. Plus, full-extension pull-out, metal soft-close, and concealed under-mount. Plywood Box: 1/2″ to 5/8″ thick cabinet-grade plywood, smooth topcoats on the inner sides, matching color finish on the outer sides. Using door bumpers, you can facilitate smooth and quiet door closing.
All cabinets are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
1. Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.