Mahogany cabinets are a type of cabinet that contain wood from trees that were native to the rainforest. Traditional mahogany cabinets have been around for centuries and have been used in homes to give them an elegant feel. Traditional mahogany cabinets are getting harder to find as more homeowners prefer to use cheap materials instead of quality home storage components.
Traditional storage cabinets are made from genuine mahogany will also be built to last for decades. Mahogany wood is being used in conventional cabinets. These cabinets are available in dark brown color with clean lines. However, traditional mahogany cabinets will help your home to shine with beauty and elegance.
All ColumbusCabinetsCity cabinets and vanities are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
1. Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.