Are you frustrated with the stains on your white kitchen cabinets? Don’t worry; you’re not alone. Many homeowners struggle to remove stains from their white kitchen cabinets. This blog post will share some tips and tricks that will work for you.
No doubt, keeping white cabinets clean is as hard as appealing they look. Yes, they demand more than just regular cleaning if you love to cook. You might accidentally spill mustard sauce, coffee, or oil on your white cabinets. But, that does not mean it’s irreversible. A few hacks and cleaning white kitchen cabinets are sorted!
Many homeowners skip the idea of having white cabinets. That shouldn’t happen to you. Follow this cleaning regime and get rid of sticky, oily, and greasy stains from white cabinetry.
For regular stains:
If you cook a lot, you know the struggle of keeping the white kitchen clean. Many ugly stains may happen due to stirring, chopping, and frying. So,
- First, dust off your white cabinets.
- Start with warm water, a dishwashing cloth, and a regular cleaner.
- Clean the surface of white cabinets with a clean cloth to wipe any food or debris.
- Mix a dishwashing soap in warm water, and you better add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Dip the cloth in the bowl and wipe the white cabinets. The ketchup or other colored stains will come off instantly.
- Press hard against tough stains.
For greasy, sticky, and oily stains:
Are you willing to keep your white kitchen spotless? These spills and splatters are a routine. I hope you all have vinegar and baking soda at home. It’s time to mix things up! So, try these home remedies for grease, food, and oily stains.
- Make a clean paste of vinegar and baking soda to clean any tough and greasy stains.
- Use a damp cloth to rub and clean the greasy spot.
- Further, dampen a cloth in white vinegar and wipe the stain one more time.
- Rinse the area thoroughly, and paper dry the cabinets.
- Hopefully, it will work on stubborn greasy, and sticky stains.
Note: You might get a little overwhelmed by using abrasive cleaners. Do not use them as they can damage the white laminate, stained, or paint finish of your cabinets.
The bottom line:
White kitchen cabinets offer sheer brightness and elegance to your kitchen, but maintaining them can be tricky. No worries! This blog post has the best cleaning hacks for your white cabinets. First, remember that maintenance is the key. Secondly, use vinegar and baking soda in warm water to remove grease and oily stains from your white cabinets. These home remedies will do the trick!