A chocolate glazed kitchen cabinet is one of a kind due to its dark but stylish texture. This one is the best selling product for its thick door panels and intense dark color. Made of genuine plywood, this traditional cabinetry offers a soft-close mechanism, reliable door gliding, solid wood texture, concealed hinges, and metal brackets.
Furthermore, chocolate glaze paint offers great aesthetics in traditional as well as contemporary kitchens. These dark-color cabinets will truly complement white-themed kitchens. And they can be a perfect addition to country-style farmhouse kitchens. Plus, their door bumpers promote quiet closing.
All ColumbusCabinetsCity cabinets and vanities are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
1. Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on the exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.