Transitional cabinets are functional, space-saving, and beautiful. These solid wood cabinetry units come with an array of features that will make them a staple in any household. The all-wooden construction means these units can look good for years to come.
Transitional cabinets are defined as those that blend traditional and contemporary styles. These cabinets can be made from a variety of woods, but the most common include cherry, maple, oak, and hickory. These cabinets provide a timeless look with modern functionality. These cabinet finishes can vary from matte to high-gloss or even tooled effects, depending on the style of the kitchen.
All Columbus cabinets city cabinets and vanities are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
1. Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.