Almond kitchen cabinet doors are there to match the standard wood quality and texture. It is a prevalent color choice for kitchen cabinetry and has been trending for years now. The Almond color Kitchen Cabinet Door is timeless in its look and feel. They can come either painted or glazed and can be stained as well, depending on what you prefer.
Being solid wood and plywood constructed, they are built to meet your requirement for a durable kitchen. The color finish will match the exterior and interior equally. This cabinetry features soft-close systems, smooth door glides, solid wood textures, hidden hinges, and metal brackets. Plus, metal brackets offer maximum stability to the cabinet boxes.
All Columbus cabinets city cabinets are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
1. Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability