Contemporary cabinets are always striving to provide the most modern, sleek design that you can get in the market. The line of products is designed, meticulously to be timeless and elegant while still being up to date with current trends.
A contemporary cabinet has clean lines and elegant features. In addition, contemporary cabinets can be defined as the type of furniture which is very modern in design and has been designed keeping into consideration the current trends. Modern cabinets are known for being simple, sleek, modern pieces that can really accent an entire kitchen. These cabinets are also called modern cabinets. These cabinets are available in cream, brown, and dark brown colors.
These cabinets hasve following features:
1. Door Panel: 3/4″-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 5/8”-solid wood on all sides; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability