Transitional kitchen cabinets balance between warm and solid traditional style doors and modern door styles with clean lines. Blend a contemporary cabinet door style with warm, hazel cabinets to create a fresh new look. The possibilities are endless. All h8 hazel cabinets and vanities are built to the top with 100% solid wood.
All ColumbusCabinetsCity cabinets and vanities are superiorly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
- Maple wood species of transitional style cabinets
- 3/4 ” thick full coverage solid wood door
- Plywood box 1/2 “to 5/8” thick with transparent coating on the inside and matching finish on the outside.
- Fully concealed 6-way adjustable soft-closing hinges
- Drawer with 5-piece raised panel
- 1/2 ” dovetail wooden chest of drawers
- Drawer guides are hidden under the full extension soft close support
- 5/8 ” plywood shelves with metal shelves and clear coating on all sides and edges
- Angular metal support reinforcements in the bases for maximum stability
- Door bumper for silent closing and reduced rattling for maximum durability of hazel kitchen cabinets